Knight-Enchanter is a specialization available to Mage characters.
Restrictions: Must begin as a Circle Mage in good standing, with Master level in at least one school. Not available to Apostates.
Though none in the Chantry would admit as much, the skills of the Knight-Enchanter likely derive from the ancient Arcane Warriors of the elves. While this discipline was likely derived from Arcane Warriors, the mages of the Circle have made it their own.
These enchanters train to conjure blades from the fabric of the fade. Along with skills that allow them to defend against and avoid physical attacks. It is considered a noble path, and only those who show dedication and loyalty to the Circle will ever be offered this training.
Natural leaders and brave souls fill the ranks of the Knight-Enchanter, magi who are unafraid to find themselves on the front lines. The Chantry and Circle boast that none who have completed the initial training have ever betrayed the trust given to them.
Combat Skills Edit
- Spirit Blade: You create a blade of solid magic to make melee attacks against nearby enemies.
- Fade Shield: You draw back the energy released by your enemies in your attacks against them to create a shield of shimmering power. Any successful attack strengthens your shield. The more damage you do, the more powerful your shield grows.
- Fade Cloak: You surround yourself with the magic of the Veil itself. You are briefly invulnerable and can pass through enemies unharmed.
- Veiled Riposte: Whenever you have Fade Shield active, enemies who attack you will take damage in return.
- Disruption Field: You fill an area with magical energy that slows and weakens your enemies.
- Resurgence: You call on benign spirits to restore you and your allies for continuing the fight. All party members are healed to full health, including those who have fallen unconscious.
Non-Combat Skills Edit
This specialization grants the following non-combat skills at advanced levels, depending on your character's advancement in the specialization. These do not count toward your skills total.
- Chantry Lore (Expert)
- Leadership (Expert)
- Historical Lore - Home Country (Expert)
- Leadership (Master)