Spirit Warrior is a specialization available to Warrior characters.
Restrictions: This specialization is extremely rare, and requires permission from the moderating team to create. Dwarves are also unable to take this specialization.
The Nevarrans are unique in their reverence for and fascination with death. Rather than burning their dead on a pyre in the Andrastean custom, an elite group of mages known as the Mortalisi embalm them in elaborate and secret rituals, entombing them in vast graveyards with mausoleums and crypts great and small. Cumberland’s Grand Necropolis is larger than a good many cities in Thedas. The art of Necromancy focuses upon the spirits of the departed, rather than their bodies, and is viewed with great suspicion outside of Nevarra.
Combat Skills Edit
- Horror: You unleash spirits of fear that terrify all enemies within the area.
- Death Siphon: Every time an enemy dies nearby, you regain both health and mana.
- Haste: You increase the speed of yourself and all nearby allies. While this ability is active, all enemies move and attack more slowly by comparison.
- Blinding Terror: You have learned to leave enemies vulnerable in their terror. Enemies cower in place and do not react until they have taken significant damage
- Simulacrum: If you are knocked unconscious, a spirit you control takes on your likeness and fights on your behalf for a short time. The spirit draws magic directly from the fade, casting spells without cost. You cannot be revived by any means until the spirit leaves.
- Spirit Mark: You mark a target with an attacking spirit, inflicting ongoing damage. If the target dies while marked, the spirit mimics the victims body briefly to fight on your behalf.
- Walking Bomb: You curse an enemy, inflicting ongoing spirit damage, and then trigger the curse in a devastating explosion.
Non-Combat Skills Edit
This specialization grants the following non-combat skills at advanced levels, depending on your character's advancement in the specialization. These do not count toward your skills total.
- History - Home Country (Expert)